Light Rain Shower
Minimum Temperature: 2°C (36°F)
Wind Direction: South Westerly
This event has passed, please check our latest events
Added by: evvnt_17877
From 08:45am to 17:30pm
The European offshore wind industry comes together to discuss how to achieve sub €60/MWh and still turn a profit!
Speakers from Vattenfall, E.ON, EnBW, Natural Power, Gemini Wind Park. DP Energy, Senvion, IDEOL, Green Giraffe Bankers, AMSCAP, The Carbon Trust and Bloomberg NEF.
Offshore Wind Europe 2017 (November 14-15) is Europe's #1 event for bringing key decision makers together from across the industry. It's the prominent hub for the very latest insights, cutting edge tech and executive perspectives you need to truly reach a sub €60/MWh project and still turn a profit.
What to expect when you attend:
- Commercially successful supply chains: Learn from project owners how to deliver the lowest cost supply chain to ensure profitability
- Optimising and upgrading existing assets: With budgets being pushed to the absolute limit, review what you can do with existing assets to either optimise or upgrade them allowing you to increase your AEP and ROI
- BOP - Cables, Electrics, Vessels, Strategy and more: Review the latest cable failures as well as 66Kv and HVDC project progression, see how the costs of electrical packages are being driven down and discuss heavy lifting and far from shore logistics
- Increase Annual Energy Production (AEP): Ensure you make the right upgrade/optimisation decisions to guarantee increased production and revenue
- Owner Led In-depth workshops: Work with owners and suppliers to see how they have presented a profitable business case for floating wind, transmissions and HSE
Category: Conferences | Energy and Environment | Renewable Energies
Executive Pass: GBP 1495
Economy Pass: GBP 1295
Owner Pass: GBP 795
Speakers: E.ON, Vattenfall, EnBW, Statoil, Gemini Wind Park, Northland Power, DP Energy, Natural Power, Siemens, Senvion, Eversheds, Make Consulting, Amsterdam Capital Partners, Green Giraffe Energy Bankers, BVG Associates, The Carbon Trust, Bloomberg New Energy Finance, IDEOL